Drafting the One-Piece Dress Sleeve
The illustrations show how to take the following arm measurements:
1. Underarm length – from armhole to wrist.
2. Arm circumference – a little below armhole.
3. Elbow circumference – with arm bent up.
4. Over arm length – from shoulder to wrist.
5. Wrist circumference – a loose measurement.
How to draft the sleeve foundation sizes 12 to 20
The sleeve draft provides for a 2”, minimum ease allowance around the arm at muscle.
For example: if arm measurement is . . .